Box to Believe - Stress Management and Maintenance
Most of us start the year motivated but come February and we start to settle into familiar patterns it can be easy to fall off track, fall back into bad habits and forget all about those goals and dreams we have set for ourselves.
This workshop shows you how to stay on track with your health fitness goals and manage your stress levels to stay off the punchline
Stress can become a habit and a pattern in itself. Stress is often the thing that throws us off track. We become stressed so we overeat, we stop looking after ourselves.
Using a unique mindset coaching system, Box to Believe teaches EXACTLY how to re-train your brain to overcome stress and self doubt, whist learning to Box in a fun and supportive environment.
Learn effective stress management techniques to stay strong and focused, no matter what punches life throws at you
What you will learn:
- How boxing can make you feel strong, empowered and confident and how to take these feelings into your everyday life.
- What's really going on in your brain - the secrets to re-training your brain to overcome your own internal opponents and limiting beliefs.
- How to switch on inner confidence and love your body.
- Your emotional recipes - how to set yourself up for success and master the skill of self-belief.
- A new skill and an exciting way to make the hard stuff in life fun.
- Defences for every shot life's going to throw at you.
- Why you need to 'shadow box' - how everything in life is a skill and how to create new habits and real transformation.
- Why everyone need a 'team in their corner' - how to create better connections and find the support you need to feel strong, confident and empowered.
- Relaxation strategies to help you find balance and inner calm.
The workshop introduces the principles of Kat Bryson's Box to Believe self development programme as seen in The Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/wellbeing/mood-and-mind/can-a-boxing-retreat-improve-your-mental-health/)
For further details on Box to Believe and to join the free facebook support group visit https://katrabryson.clickfunnels.com/optin
10am - Welcome and Introductions.
10.30-12pm - Boxing and fitness session. Fun workout teaching all the basics of boxing which you will then practice on the focus pads and bags. Learn how exercise can be fun and experience the best form of stress release EVER!
12pm - 1pm - Stress Management Strategies. Learn what causes stress, how it effects both body and mind and what to do about it. Learn effective stratgies to go from stressed to strong in minutes
1pm - 2.30pm - Relaxation workshop - yoga and mediation session to leave you feeling balanced, strong and energised
Drinks and healthy snacks provided!